♥My Friends ♥

Everyday I enjoy spending time with my gorgeous, fun, and entertaining friends. Sometimes when we're out and about we start to act weird and go all crazy. ♥Neveda ♥ is my sporty friend. She plays a lot of sports like Netball, Touch, B-ball, Water polo and plenty more. She is an entertaining friend to be around. ♥Tayla ♥ is my walk-around-buddy. She doesn't really do much she just walks around with us where ever we go and makes us laugh over non-funny stuff but we laugh anyway. ♥ Shontayia ♥ is my beautiful friend with cool as eyes. She does heaps and she is like one of those people who can't stop bouncing up and down. She always has a reason for everything and she is a crazy girl to hang out with. ♥Arihia ♥ is my lost emo. She is totally weird and out of control. One second she'll be acting casual then when we turn the corner she starts shaking her head like a rock star. It is cool and funny at times but then again it gets boring and lame.



♥Kelsey ♥ is my Blonde but with brown hair. She is another one of those crazy girls but then again she is a caring and loving girl. I enjoy giving her hugs and walking around with her. ♥Moana ♥ is my weird but cool but boring friends. She can make the most hilarious facials and sounds. She treats me nicely though and that is so nice. On the other hand ♥Maia ♥ is my other weird but cool but again weird friend. At times she can be really off the point and at other times she can just be weird as usual. But she is very friendly and funny and I have fun with her. ♥Michaela ♥ who is my little shorty. She is a very kind and shy girl. But all together she is like a puppet and does what ever you want her to do unless its something negative. ♥Jaylene ♥ is my walk-to-school buddy. She always picks me up to go to school and she is fun to hang with.
♥Toby ♥ is my lunch buddy. He always brings a feed for me and the girls or we just go in his bag and help ourselves to his lunch. Most times he doesn't mind other times he does mind. In fact he shouldn't mind because he said he is on a diet. ♥Zac ♥ is my farmer. He always brings his pets in and once he brought in a scruffy, little possum that pooed everywhere but it was cute. He lives on a farm and thats why he's my farmer buddy. He's probably used to poo anyway from his cows and chickens. ♥Lewis ♥ is my geek. He always has the answer to solving subject problems. That maybe why I get most of my answers right. Lastly I am a good friend and Love myself. ♥AMEN ♥